Service Areas Including :
- Nassau County
- Suffolk County
- Northern New Jersey
- Staten Island
Filta Clean Co.
107 Georgia Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11207
Tel: (718) 495-4747
Fax: (718) 346-0871
GREASE TRAP CLEANING SERVICES
Effective Trap Cleaning to Prevent Hazards in Commercial Kitchens
When your grease trap becomes full, it begins to enter the sewer system, which could create a clog. A blocked drain due to an overfull grease trap will hinder function and contribute to a possible back-up in the drainage system. This back-up could in turn pose a potential health hazard as well as foul odors due to stagnant water and grease accumulation. Contact Filta Clean today for our exceptional Grease Trap Cleaning Services before it is too late. The buildup of grease also catches any particulate matter that finds its way down the drain compounding the already existing problem and should be promptly addressed- delaying the cleaning will cause these particulates to accumulate and this condition will inevitably result in a clogged drainage and sewage system.
At Filta Clean we have worked tirelessly to develop the most time efficient and thorough procedures for cleaning your grease traps currently possible ensuring that you are faced with little to no down time while the grease trap cleaning service is performed. Grease trap cleaning includes but is not limited to removal of grease, cleaning of inlet and outlet pipes as well as drain pipe cleaning; Grease from the grease traps will be emptied and recycled according to DEP regulations. After the drains and grease trap or traps are fully cleaned and cleared of debris our free flow solutions are added to the grease traps and pipes to facilitate future drainage. To learn more about our grease trap cleaning services and kitchen hood cleaning capabilities, please contact us today.
Cleaning of Grease Exhaust Systems for Kitchens (Duct Cleaning)
- Cleaning of Hoods, Ducts, Fans and Grease Filters.
- Licensed and Insured by NYC Fire Department.
- Violations issued by the Fire Department, Health Department, Buildings Department and DEP removed.
- Frequency of Service done in accordance with all local fire codes.
- Installation of access panels (Fire Doors - 2300 degrees resistant) in accordance to NYC fire codes.
- Panels/Doors should be installed at 12-ft intervals and at every change of direction as to provide access into the duct for cleaning as required by NYC fire codes.
Grease Hood Filters Exchange Service:
- Replacement of greasy kitchen hood filters on a Weekly, biweekly, and monthly basis.
- Fee is based upon the number of filters exchanged.
- Filters are MEA and UL approved.
- Standard and custom size filters sold.
Cooking Oil Picked Up
- Buckets and drums of used cooking oil picked up and removed from premises.
- Drums can be removed, pumped out, or replaced on location.
- Service done according to DEP regulations.
(A/C and Heating)
Air Duct Cleaning
- Cleaning of air ducts for AC and Heating systems.
Lint Duct Cleaning and Laundry
- Lint Ducts - Removal of lint from dryer units and related ducts.
- Laundry Ducts - Cleaning of dryer ducts pertaining to laundromats.
Garbage Chute Cleaning
Garbage Chutes - Cleaning of garbage chutes in apartment building, hospitals and nursing homes.
Charcoal, Precipitators, and Air Filters:
- NYC Fire Department authorized cleaning and service company for precipitator and charcoal systems.
- Below filters and systems cleaned.
- Precipitator systems cleaned and serviced.
- Charcoal and Air filters sold.
Great Trap Cleaning Services | Filter Exchange | Kitchen Hood Cleaning
Bronx | Brooklyn | Manhattan | Queens | Staten Island | Suffolk County | Nassau County | Bergen County | Hudson County